Consumerization trends like BYOD have made device locking and wiping a priority, but device security is only a small piece of the enterprise-mobility puzzle. To become truly secure and productive, enterprises must broaden their scope to encompass a wider range of mobile issues, including application procurement, testing and validation, distribution, monitoring, and retirement.
In this webinar, our panel will address these topics:
- What is enterprise-mobility management?
- What are the limits of device-level security?
- What can we learn from other device- and application-management paradigms?
- What processes and tools are necessary?
- What is the future of enterprise-mobility management?
- Cormac Foster, research director, GigaOM Research
- Rich Morrow, founder and head geek, quicloud
- Bob Egan, founder, chief analyst, Sepharim Group
- Stephen Skidmore, director of Product Marketing, Apperian
Register here to join GigaOM Research and Apperian for “The mobile app life cycle: moving beyond device security,” a free…
View original post 11 more words